We have many opportunities to serve one another together in ministry, and would love to help equip you and develop you for this work if you are interested in serving with us (Eph. 4:12). You can click the button below to let us know where you would like to serve and check out the rest of this page for more information about how to serve in our church and community.
IN THE CHURCH
- Facilities Team – Setup and teardown of chairs on tables at church on Sundays.
- Hospitality Team – Greeting people and setting up coffee on Sundays.
- Nursery Team – Helping with various aspects of our nursery on Sundays for 0-4 year olds.
- Music Team – Leading the church in music and singing on Sundays.
- Creative/Tech Team – Running sound, lights, and slides on Sundays, as well as some design and social media.
- Finance Team – Counting and depositing weekly offerings from Sunday services.
- Prayer Team – Praying during Sunday services, throughout the week, and prayer meetings.
- Usher Team – Communion setup and tear down, passing baskets, handing out Bibles on Sundays. More info.
- Youth Ministry – Ministry to teens and students in our church and neighborhood. More info.
- Women's Ministry (Rooted) – Fellowship, mentoring, leadership development with women in our church.
- Missions Ministry – Short and long-term involvement in missions to unreached people and places. More info.
- Creation Care Ministry – Cultivating eco-friendly practices in our church/city/world. More info.
- Community Garden – Helping grow food to provide for our community. More info.
IN THE COMMUNITY
We partner with Mission Possible, a local non-profit connecting us with multiple opportunities to serve East Austin, to both declare and demonstrate the gospel to our community.
Mission Possible hosts 5 camps a year (during Spring, Summer, and Fall) for children and youth ages 6-18. Our goal is to break the cycle of poverty one life at a time. Our one-on-one ratio of camper and camp counselor provides opportunities for relationships to form and life-change to happen.
Big Fish Club (ages 6-11)
Volunteers gather together at the church building for preparation and prayer, then break up into Community Teams. The Community Teams go into multiple government housing communities around East Austin to invest relationally, teach Bible stories, play games, give snacks, and share the gospel through life-on-life relationship.
FUZE (ages 12-18)
FUZE is a middle and High School ministry that meets at the church building. FUZE is a youth community provided to teach God's Word, develop healthy life skills, and raise up the next generation of leaders.
B.A.G.S. (elderly assistance)
Monthly grocery assistance to the elderly and home bound, where volunteers are provided with a box of supplemental groceries to deliver to the homes of the elderly and shut-in population that we have taken into the program. Volunteers deliver to homes, developing relationships with the individuals and spending time talking with them, praying for them, and determining any additional needs they may have.
Child Tutoring and Mentorship
We have partnered Austin Partners in Education and Education Connection to do mentoring with students at Brooke Elementary. We mentor young students through relational investment by meeting weekly with mentees for lunch at their school to eat, play games, talk about life, or read together. We also have a program called "Cornerstone," which will meet after school at our church for elementary-aged kids to have a snack, educational activities, games, bible lessons, and mentoring.
Lifeline Pregnancy Resource Center
Lifeline Pregnancy Resource Center is a free Resource Center that offers a free pregnancy test, free limited ultrasounds and confidential option counseling. Beyond that, we offer excellent parenting and life skills classes and a boutique with material goods for local moms and families.