Holland came to Christ when he was 19 years old during his sophomore year at Texas A&M, and sensed a call to ministry shortly after. So after graduation, Holland began serving with a ministry in Dallas, which is where he met his wife Jenny. They got married in 2012 and transitioned to life in Austin to help with a church plant called Wells Branch Community Church. After serving for several years in that church and graduating with a Master's degree from Redeemer Seminary, Holland was commissioned and sent out to plant Eastside Community Church, which opened in January 2017. Holland gladly serves as our church’s lead pastor, enjoying life in east Austin with his lovely wife Jenny, their two children Owen and Lizzie, and their dog Charlie.
- Favorite Movies: Black Panther, Lord of the Rings, Lion King, Selma, Braveheart
- Favorite TV Shows: The Office, Stranger Things, This is Us
- Favorite Music: Worship, Gospel, Hymns, Christian hip-hop
- Favorite Books: The Bible, Expository Exultation, Family Worship
- Favorite Places to Travel: Colorado, Mexico, Tanzania, Peru
- Favorite Verses: “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45) and “This is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble, contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.” (Isaiah 66:2)