ECC Newsletter 1-20-21
Hey church family, I hope you’re having an awesome week of worship! I miss and love you all and am so excited to start meeting in person again on the 31st!
Have you thought and prayed about how the Lord would have you serve and contribute to the work he’s doing in and through our church on the Eastside?
As we’ve seen in Nehemiah, the work of rebuilding is a team effort, everyone has a role, and every role matters! If you missed last week’s sermon you can catch it here: https://fb.watch/38coZgRJEo/
- This Sunday - We will be meeting online again this Sunday at 11am on Facebook, our website, and through our church app.
- Next Sunday - We will start meeting in person again on Sunday, January 31st! We will continue to wear masks and social distance, and there will be no coffee or nursery at this time, though we would like to open up the nursery in the near future when we have enough volunteers to do so!
- Community Groups - Community Groups are still meeting online and/or in person on Monday and Tuesday evenings, so let us know if you’d like info on how to join one!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or you’re interested in serving or volunteering!
Want to serve?
- Big Fish Club: Help with Big Fish Club by coming 4:30-5:30pm on Thursday’s to make some kits that will be delivered to children and families on the Eastside!
- Food Pantry: We need someone to come 1-2x per month to help clean and organize the food pantry where we store food that is delivered to families in need through the BAGS ministry.
- Pregnancy Center: The Lifeline Pregnancy Resource Center needs volunteers to help during the day to meet with women who come into the center, or to help clean and organize the baby boutique.
- FUZE: The FUZE youth ministry is in need of a few additional male volunteers to help lead small groups during FUZE on Wednesdays 6-8:30pm.
Contact Jessica Post (email@example.com) for more information about any of these opportunities, or other ideas you might have for serving our community!